My first video…
I have been inspired by Mackenzie Horan of Design Darling to do the 101 in 1001 challenge.
Essentially, list 101 things that you want to accomplish in 1001 days.
The goals can range from personal, career, finance, or life related. (Pretty much anything!)
So get to it!
Start: Jan 31st, 2018
End: October 28th, 2020
Message me your list!!! I want to see your goals!
Start a 101 list.(March 2018) Become a Flight Attendant(July 2018)
- Visit Europe.
- Visit Africa.
- Visit Asia.
- Go back to Australia.
Complete Flight Attendant Training. (June 2018) Start a travel blog.(Jan. 2018)
- Collab with another blogger.
Collab with a company.(March 2019, Frank Body) Do a travel based giveaway.(April 2018) Get blog business cards.(Feb 2018)
- Read 100 books.
- Buy a Apple Mac Book Pro.
- Clean out my phone.
Visit a state I havent been to before.(Washington State July 2018)
- Attend a travel network event.
- Attend a blogger event.
- Throw out 50 things and do not replace them.
- Take a workout class.
- Attend a Yankees game.
- Attend a Patriots game.
- Take my sister to a Broadway play.
- Get a Sony Alpha 6000 camera.
- Buy a drone.
Donate clothes to charity.(Buffalo Exchange and Thred Up)
- Go 6 months without shopping.
- Unplug completely for 24 hours.
- Donate blood.
Donate money to a cause.March 2018(Special need family my sister works for needed car seats for their kids)
- Set up a photoshoot for my entire family.
- Participate on a travel panel.
- Create Shosh Meets Worlds Instagram templates
- Create Shosh Meets World city guides.
- Go Skiing.
- Go to a music festival.
- Go camping.
Make a vlog for Youtube.(January 2019)
- Do Vlogmas on Youtube.
- See an NBA game.
- Start an interview series on the blog.
Do an instagram live.(April 2018) Buy another Louis Vuitton leather good(April 2018) Buy a Gucci item.(July 2018)
- Do a Flight Attendant meet up.
- Visit the Guggenheim.
- Visit the MOMA
- See a concert.
- Have a spa day.
- Redefine my style esthetic.
- Upgrade to a business account on WordPress.
- Be featured on another travel blog.
- Be featured in print.
Do another polar bear plunge.(January 2019)
- Dress up for Halloween.
- Visit St. Lawrence University.
- Walk the High Line.
- Attend a FOHR workshop.
- Host a J.Crew event.
- Visit the Botanical Garden.
- Visit the Statue of Liberty.
- Get 5 people to make a 101 in 1001 list.Yessenia April 2018
- Host a friendsgiving.
- Host a holiday party.
- Save $10k.
- Invest in the stock market.
- Go apple picking.
- Go to a pumpkin patch.
- Go Ice skating.
- Buy a pair of Loubs.
- Start a consistent skin care routine.
- Try Soul Cycle.
- Make a 4 course meal.
- Get a world tattoo.
- Get a plane tattoo.
- Get paid for a collab.
- Do a collab with Shellanna James Makeup.
- Do a collab with Lemon Drops and Blue Jeans
- Do a collab with Susan Lynn Style
- Go Scuba Diving.
- Get the Go Pro 6.
Get 5000 followers on Instagram.
- Get 1000 followers on Twitter.
- Get 1000 followers on Youtube.
- Visit 5 islands I haven’t before.(Cuba April 2018 Iceland September 2018)
- Buy myself a Cartier LOVE bracelet or ring.
- Become 100% debt free.
- Save a year in my emergency fund.
- Go on month without takeout.
- Take an aerial yoga class.
- Do a Selfless Me 30 day series
- Get my credit score above 800.
- See the 7 Wonders of the World.
- Take a road trip.
- Host an Instagram takeover.
- Attend an Instagram meetup.
Spend a holiday not at home.(Christmas 2018)
- Buy my sister a luxury bag.
- Get professional headshots
- Celebrate 1,2,& 3 years of Shosh Meets World!
My goal is to see the entire world…
I think each and every country had something uniquely different to teach me…
So I have created a list to track my progress..
Where have you been?
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
Cuba (Going for my Birthday!!!)
East Timor (see Timor-Leste)
Iceland (Going September 2018!!!)
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
If anyone asks my favorite holiday is, I always say my birthday…
Does that sound weird? Not to me. lol.
I make it a point to celebrate my special day in a big way… by traveling!
The last couple of years I have gotten to travel to some amazing destinations for my birthday.
27th in Las Vegas
28th in Barbados
29th in Bermuda
And this year wont be any different.
So for the big 3-0 I have decided to celebrate on the beautiful island of
Cue the song… (it has been stuck in my head ever since I made the choice lol)
If you have ever been to Cuba, live in Cuba, or currently planning a trip to Cuba… let me know!!!
I want to know all about it!!!
Welcome to Shosh Meets World!
My name is Shoshanna.
I am a 29 year old New Yorker currently living in Jersey City.
At the ending of 2017 I left my job in Corporate America to pursue my love and passion for travel.
This May I will officially start training for my dream job… becoming a flight attendant!
I am so excited and cant wait to begin this journey.
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton